Gasco Bump Gas Aerosol with Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) surrogate blend of 15% hydrogen. Balance Nitrogen, 1 Liter, test both low and high alarm settings of H2S gas detectors. (typical 10-20 ppm)
Bump gas is non-returnable
GASCO bump gas cans are labeled with an expiration date, there is no certificate of analysis, the blend tolerance is +/- 10%.
- 30+ Bumps Per Cylinder
- 3-Month Shelf Life On Reactive Mixtures
- No Hazardous Materials Shipping Cost, domestic and International.
- A Functional “Bump” Test Should Be Performed Before Each Use
- If You Don’t Check - You Don’t Know
- The actuator on the Bump It is designed to release the gas at a more controlled rate.
- Bump/verification only, NO Calibration solution.