Gasco Calibration Gas Cylinder with Isobutylene (C4H8). 10 ppm to 100 ppm. Balance Air. Available Sizes 17, 34, 105 and 221 Liters.
Calibration gas is non-returnable
Part# with Options:
Price with Options:
(1) Cylinder for Gasco for Non-Reactive Calibration Mixtures Group NR2
(2) Flow Regulator for Gasco Reactive and Non-Reactive mixtures
Most common fixed flow is 0.5 LPM
(3) Teflon Tubing for Gasco calibration gas regulator
(4) Carrying Case for Gasco Calibration gas cylinders (Non-Reactive)
(5) Gasco Regulator Adapter for 221 Liter Cylinder (CGA-165 to C-10)
(6) Concentration for Gasco for Isobutylene (C4H8)
[ 3 Days ]
GASCO calibration gas cylinders are labeled with serial, lot number and expiration date.
Each cylinder comes with a Certificate of Analysis with Traceability to N.I.S.T.